Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kyson's 7 yr pictures {photography}

Kyson. I can't belive he is 7. He is such a big kid...so I should believe it, but it's wierd to think he will be in 2nd grade this next year!

Kyson is such a special kids. He has some issues with Anxiety that make lots of things difficult for him, but he also, when in the right mind, can be so dedicated, determined, and loving!  He loves to make other people happy and laugh.  He is always giving me and other hugs, kisses and he loves to snuggle up with mom to a good book.

Just this week we went on a bike ride and even though riding without his training wheels proved to cause some stress during our walk, when we were home he didn't give up and he got back on and showed Dad how good he is.  I'm so proud of him for trying over and over and over again until he got it!

He is so great with his school. We have to be really patient when we come across a difficult concept, but he gets so focused and is always so dedicated to completing his work.  I love his happy smile, his loving words, and his smiling eyes! 

Kyson can't wait to turn 8 so he can be baptized.  I'm so glad that he loves the Church and his Father in Heaven.









This is Kyson.  Always giving people thumbs up!  He's a great encourager!





 







Ky, you are my most favorite 7 year old EVER! I love you!

No comments: