Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week Update {SUNDAY BEST}

So, I'm kinda going crazy.  You see it's been very busy around our house. Good busy, but nonetheless VERY busy.  I have a list of a million things to do, even more things to clean, and my mom and sister get here in 1 week to watch my kids while Duck and I go to Hawaii!  Oh my gosh! WE go in 1 week and 2 days. I don't know if I'm ready!?  We've done the shopping, got I think what we need, reserved our activities, flights, hotel and rental car...but I still keep thinking there is something I'm forgetting about!  Let's hope it's not something super important!

Well...besides that and being totally crazy and yet stoked for a Super great trip...we've had a good Sunday so far and a good week (did I mention busy?).  We had our last day of School on Thursday followed by a short little fun Friday. maliyah and I had to go to the Dentist on Friday and were both numbed up and crazy smiling buddies for the afternoon.  I'm still a little sore and can't quite open my big mouth all the way, but perhaps that's a good thing!

Our Sunday best this morning was cute. The poor kids couldn't open their eyes because even though cloudy...it was so bright!  So instead of trying to deal with eyes, I just told them all to give kisses to someone! Of course both the big kids go for Emma, but I love that nanna and Jade still gave kisses even if it was someone back or arm!  Happy Sabbath!



Oh, and have I mentioned that I love my new camera! And I think I'm getting the hang of my new lens although it's taken a bit of time.

No comments: