Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Frozen Lips! {and other stuff too}

Monday, Memorial Day we had a couple friends over for FAmily Home Evening.  It was a fun night, but I spent a good 10 minutes sitting watching this little cutie eat her popsicle.  This girl just makes me laugh!! This is how she always puts her feet when she is in her booster.  She pops that tray off so many times.



Daddy Time



Our Super yummy Dinner. I LOVE Grilling and I love that now it's finally warm so I don't freeze when I go out to grill!  Cabbage, celery, carrots, onions and mushrooms, with balsamic vinegar chicken and lemon pepper Tilapia!



Thursday we had our end of the year preschool picnic.  We just eat brought our own lunches, sat our lazy mommy bums on the grass and let the kids play and get dirty! And that's JUST what they did!





This silly goose had just had sunscreen put on here face when she rubbed her sandy dirty hands all over her face. 



Savannah reading the warning label.  NOt really, she was actually trying to figure out how to get it to work...heehee, I love child lock caps!

No comments: