Welcome to our blog!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Kyson’s Baptism {Project.12 | Water}


As I was contemplating what I wanted to photograph for this month’s Project.12 theme, my thoughts immediately went to my almost 8 year old son and his upcoming Baptism.  We are member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and believe in Baptism by immersion in water.  So right away I connected water with his Baptism.  So although there is NO water in these pictures, knowing they were for his Baptism invitations immediately made me think of water!

Here is a link if you want to know more about Baptism in our church   LDS Baptism

DSC_0922x

DSC_0893x

DSC_0900x 

DSC_0904x DSC_0902x

This is my favorite.  This kid has such a big heart, is so kind and is such a good big brother.  He loves entertaining his little sisters and can make them soooo happy!  He still lets his mom give him huge hugs and kisses anytime, and anywhere. He loves to be mom’s helper and yet would spend every minute with his Dad if he could!

DSC_0914xx

The sweetness in these pictures really represent him well.  Yes he is a normal 7 year old, but he sure tries hard to make right choices and prepare for his Baptism.  I’m so proud of you Kyson!

DSC_0917x

No comments: