Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sweet {February Project.12}

When I saw that the theme for February was Sweet…the firs thing I thought of was My ‘sweet’ heart.  I knew that’s what I wanted to take pictures of!  I had all kinds of plans of where we would go, what he would wear, the poses….
But then Babies came early and before I knew it…I had to just hurry and take the pictures!  I still never got them edited or posted in time to be part of February’s project, but I took them quickly before our last date night before leaving…and knowing that I have these is perfect.
If you don’t already know Duck…and can’t tell from the pictures, he loves football. I hate it. But I love it because it’s part of him and I love him.  I dread football season, but I have my loves and I’m happy he has his.
He’s an amazing daddy, son, brother and husband.  Is he perfect? Of course not!  Is he the perfect man for me and my kids? Of course he is!  Being gone from him for 3 weeks this last month was rough.  WE certainly shared a sweet reunion upon my return!  My favorite text from him while we were gone?
“I can’t stop thinking about you today.” 
Maliyah read it first.  And in her sweet 9 year old excited voice said “ Mom!  Look at the nice text Daddy sent us!” 
We’ll keep letting her think it was for her ;)
DSC_0208xxs DSC_0176xsDSC_0173xxxxs  DSC_0194xxxs
Duck, I don’t know where I would be without you.  I am so lucky that you are mine forever!!!

No comments: