Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's been a while {photography}

I haven't been posting all my photoshoots lately, just haven't had time! I try to keep them on Facebook but haven't even kept up on there. Here are a few from the past and a few from shoots I haven't even finished editing yet!

Kids Tball pictures - I don't even know the real story, but it didn't work out for our team to get the professional pictures the YMCA was offering so Duck asked me to. Funny thing was....I'm pretty sure at the beginning of the season I remember telling him I would do a group shot for our sake....but wouldn't do individuals of the other kids. So much for my warning.







KELDA

I took Kelda's pictures FOREVER Ago for her Graduation announcements. I got her four right away for the sake of mailing those out, but just recently finally finished the rest.

The funny thing is, editing really doesn't take ALL that long...I try to edit as little as possible...but even the time to sit for 1 hour (uninterrupted) is pretty impossible around here.













Olivia - Duck and I were out on a date, but I told Olivia's mom to swing by on their way to her formal dance and I would take a few pictures.





Rilee is one of my friends here in the ward and actually just had her baby two weeks ago! I finally was able to go and visit her the other night. Oh, I could hold and love on those babies forever. And I really would be okay with not handing them back. Sigh

I practically begged Rilee to let me take a couple maternity pictures. I needed the practice and she was a great sport!



I covet her hair. That's bad huh?



Here is baby Kalyn. She slept in my arms my whole visit....till I wanted to take a picture. But golly....even when crying they are sooooo cute!!





Here's brother and sister...oh how they love that baby girl.



AMY FORTUNE! - I didn't know Amy before her wedding. It was my first, I worked with a friend of Amy's that was just getting into photography. I guess you could say it was my first mentoring session! She has a good eye and I think will do awesome!

I'm far from finishing the editing...heck I haven't even had a chance to go through and look at all the pictures yet! But soon....soon.



Remie

Another baby. It kills me really. To hold, smell, change, burp, take pictures of....I could do it all day long. And I nearly did! I spent five hours with Remie and her mom. Laughing, crying and taking lots of pictures. I CAN NOT wait to go through all those pictures! But here's one (SOOC) to peek at until I can get to the editing!

No comments: