Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Taking a Break! {Bowling}

Duck was out of town for a weekend and I was so overwhelmed with how much crap I needed to do (and so mad he would leave me to do it all on my own!) I decided to toss all that aside and take the kids bowling. It was a much needed break for me AND the kids!


Savannah has become very independent when Bowling. She can carry those little 6 lb balls all on her own. She gets very proud of herself.





She also learned to stop at the black line. She took that very seriously.



Kyson is pretty proud that he doesn't use the little metal rack to roll his ball down anymore.



Later we went to the Arcade....Savannah of course had her shoes off within seconds.



Emma was so great! She sat in the stroller most of the time and just enjoyed watching the kids bowl (oh and her pizza kept her happy too!)



Waiting for her ball.



Jayden refused to do his chores that morning so he didn't get to bowl. I was sad about it I think more than he was!



Another day while Duck was gone I had to have a sitter over while I took some pictures.  When I got home this is what I walked into.  HANDS too!  AND I was out of nail polish remover.  This is what Duck gets for leaving me on a crazy weekend. ;)



Dancing with the babysitters.



Yes, Kyson...my shy I can't dance guy...DANCING!

No comments: