Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Savannah's 2 Year PIctures

So...taking pictures of Savannah is pretty funny. LIke I'm talking taking a photo shoot kinda taking pictures. I can take great pictures all day long...but as soon as I dress her up, find a location and try to set her in a certain spot..it's all over and she is a mess!! We have to make it a whole family event, letting the kids walk around and play and then just when the moment is right "hurry everybody move away from savannah!" and snap! Then, just then sometimes I'll get a cute photo. Well this shoot wasn't any different. When we left I was just praying I got 5 or 6 good ones. WEll...how is 40? And not good because she looked at me and smiled and was being silly with me....good because lol she has the funniest faces...makes the craziest sounds and can go from totally pissy I'm mad at you face, to a HUGE tongue out of the mouth that was the coolest thing so I'm smiling kinda face! I just kept taking picture after picture and I ended up with lots that just made me smile because, well, because they are so her!!

So forgive me for posting so many, but I couldn't decide which ones to share. So there's a lot. A whole lot.

(oh I also had a matching dress and skirt for Maliyah and Emma so we did some sister pics too)







I love how in some of these she is holding onto sissy's arm. LIke she needs saving or something!

 

 

she had a blast at one point just playing with daddy, throwing rocks etc. But as soon as dad would step away and she noticed...she was back to miss cranky pants!



While in Vancouver I made these clips and bracelets. They turned out truly perfect!

 

It makes me sick how grown up Maliyah looks in this picture!



she was only happy here because she could hear the choo choo.

  



 

I should have video taped the whole thing so I could go back and hear what it was I was saying to her to ever get her to look at me!

  

We went on a little walk and the girls found some flowers to pick. normally I teach them not to pick even wild flowers...but tonight was certainly an exception!



 



I had teased her that I saw her smile so she took cover!



She is such a tongue smiler. And so is Emma. Those two I think might look a lot alike!

 

Lol, love this one!



This is the scowl (plus more furrowed brow) she gives to most people when they look at her and she isn't quite to crying point yet.








I loved the blue in these pictures and wished we would have started here. She was pretty done by this point.


 

Oh how I love this girl! I can't believe that little turkey is 2 already.
She was my baby!
She is so funny,
makes the funniest facial expressions,
loves cuddling with her mommy...
loves her warm milk and her snuggly blanket in bed.
She still doesn't talk but sure finds funny ways to express herself!
She loves to gives hugs,
loves her sisters and is really great with Emma.
She still hates people but is getting better at not completely melting down when someone says hi or looks at her.
She kinda likes Heidi Jones (friend) and Jade (babysitter)...sometimes other people, but mostly just them.
She does love playing with older kids, although when it's one her age they become intimidating I guess? And she doesn't do so well.
She still takes two naps a day,
eats just about everything I put in front of her, but especially loves watermelon, oranges, apples, stawberries and bananas.
She loves her bows, bracelets and shoes and even seems to like having her hair done!
For her pictures I curled all her hair and she did so good being patient!
How she says 'ow' though is soooo cute!
Lol, when she runs I laugh.
IF she runs too fast she falls down.
She doesn't have the greatest balance yet.
She gives the greatest hugs and can blow kisses faster than any other 2 year old I know.
Love you Savannah!





1 comment:

Annie Duckworth said...

Oh my. SO so cute. Her expressions are priceless!