Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

A few of the last couple months… {photography}


I got to hold this little guy all during Relief Society at church today. Ooohhh loved it! I also got to hold the other baby born just a couple weeks before him during Sunday School. Perfect day at church!

1-19-13 (178)x

My cute little Maddie when she was 9 months!

collagesmall

OH these darling kids and how I love them.  We got to have Jamie stay with us a few days this week while his Dad was out of town and the boys had a blast!

DSC_0047xs

DSC_0166xxs

 DSC_0182xss

This girls eyes and dark hair just KILL me! she is so pretty.  I constructed the Hot cocoa Stand below for her 5 year pictures, but this ended up being one of my faves because of her eyes!

DSC_0172xxx 

Took a few of Janah while we were doing Taylors pictures.  She was jumping on the trampoline before this so her cheeks were all nice and rosy!

DSC_0354x

This was too cute! Just took some family picture of after baby and can’t wait to finish them.

DSC_0304xxxx 

This sweet little gal is the new daughter of the lovely momma above!  I needed to test out this pouch for the lady I ordered it from, and I was lucky to get two adorable models!

DSC_0422xx

DSC_0531x

No comments: