Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

OH, our busy, but not so exciting week!

Tuesday night Maliyah's Activity Days had Back to School makeovers by the Miamaids! It was a fun night!



Emma is such a strong little turkey!  She was pushing Savannah all over the place on this thing!

 

Just playing around with some sun flare. I couldn't seem to find balance and get just what I wanted.  It was either pretty much none, or way too much. fun to practice though!


Duck and I went on a date to the Tulle Lake Fair in California for our date night.  It was the first time we have ever been to a fair without the kids!  We didn't really stay long, but it was fun to be there alone!

 







Saturday morning I loaded up the girls, snatched my friend Joann and her Daughter Janah and went to Medford to the Pear Farm. The harvest was over, but there were just 2 more days left that we could still come and pick off the trees or glean pears.  I LOVE these pears...they are so yummy!

Emma even helped out a bit!



Savannah actually was really into helping. I ended up with a few bad ones, but she loved helping put them in my bag.





On our way home from Medford we met up with Duck at Howards Prairie, a Lake out by Ashland. He had been fishing there with the boys and was going to take Maliyah and Janah tubing.  They had a blast!

No comments: