Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Week Update July 22nd through 29th {Sunday Best}

{This week there are two pages of posts so don't forget to look at the second page...Duck and Savannah's birthday!}

What a fun week we have had. Filled with crazy busyness as well, but at least we were able to schedule in some fun activities too! Some things not pictured: Softball is going strong and even though we lost our two games this week, it's still been fun; Friday we had Dinner with some friends and tried something new for dinner...a tin foil dinner buffet! WE laid out various meats, veggies, seasonings and sauces...built our own dinners then cooked them up in a fire pit. It was so delish!

Duck had a golf tournament yesterday for the Home Builders Association and Won! the only bummer was the 1st place prize issued this year. Free entrance into next years tournament and to play with the same team. Does that seem like an odd first prize for a Golf Tournament to anybody else?

Here's our Sunday Best Today! I got these outfits for the kids in Hawaii, to get pictures done in...ya know those ones we took at the coast that didn't turn out (but this is our Sunday version)? I still wish I could re-do them so I could print one for my wall, but oh well...I'll have to do something else because I'm not driving them all the way to the coast to take a picture.

No comments: