Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Newborn Sessions {photography}

Do you remember this sweet baby?


Two weeks ago she came home from Portland! She is doing really well and is already over 8 lbs! What a little miracle she is.


 



I think this might be my favorite!




Or maybe this one.  Hmmm...well pretty much she was just too yummy, I loved holding her and kissing on her and just wanted to take her home.  Duck are you sure you don't want more babies?


Then I finally finished the editing for my session with Kellie, Todd and little Remie. It was such a fun visit, I love this little family! We took our time... visiting, laughing, crying, changing poopie's....inbetween taking pictures.





This face makes me laugh!  This was pre-pooping contemplation..cause yes she did end up blowing yellow seeds all over this white chair. Gotta LOVE IT!!








Remie kept giving us cross eyes. Silly girl!


 





No comments: