Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Newborn Sessions {photography}

Do you remember this sweet baby?

Photobucket

Two weeks ago she came home from Portland! She is doing really well and is already over 8 lbs! What a little miracle she is.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this might be my favorite!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Or maybe this one.  Hmmm...well pretty much she was just too yummy, I loved holding her and kissing on her and just wanted to take her home.  Duck are you sure you don't want more babies?

Photobucket

Then I finally finished the editing for my session with Kellie, Todd and little Remie. It was such a fun visit, I love this little family! We took our time... visiting, laughing, crying, changing poopie's....inbetween taking pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This face makes me laugh!  This was pre-pooping contemplation..cause yes she did end up blowing yellow seeds all over this white chair. Gotta LOVE IT!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Remie kept giving us cross eyes. Silly girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: