Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week 1...EASTER!

I didn't plan initially on using this picture. There is clutter in the background, Maliyah's hair isn't done, laundry on the floor...etc. But then I realized I totally captured what our day is like. And some day when these days aren't here anymore, I'll long to remember this! So here...in all honesty is what our school day is like. Laundry on the floor...leftover craft stuff on the counter, a jump rope tied between two chairs for the little kids that were playing Limbo, and messy hair. Love it.



The kids had a field trip this week and a friend and I did a swap. I took the little kids and she took the older ones. It worked out pretty good I think!





Found this SUPER cute Tree full of birds HERE. We loved having it on display all week

 

What the Duckworth kids crafting looks like



 



The other craft we made that I found on this blog


Using edible grass and bunnies. This is the face I got after eating it though



 

waking up Saturday morning to filled Easter Baskets! Thanks Grandma Duck!





Blowing Bubbles!



 

Coloring Easter Eggs!

 





Slinky's!



Our Saturday Easter Egg hunt with friends!

 



Family Night!



 

The ties I made for the boys. Tutorial found on this site


Attempt at EAster pictures. It was NOt an ideal day....not ideal grass(spring will come someday) and the bunny as cute as he was....not ideal either.



 



 

Very Uncooperative Bunny



Easter Buckets ditched once the Bunny came out of the cage!











Another idea I found online...just in time for my visiting teaching!

 

No comments: