Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week Update {Sunday Best}

Easter Day was great! So great that we weren't here and I didn't blog. So now you are lucky to get twice as many pictures and stories!

Easter Sunday we tried a new spot for our picture. It was overcast so we had more options!
The kids were really good, we were to church on time and we had a wonderful day full of the Spirit and Friends.



Today was a little busy as I had to be to church at 8 and Duck had to be there at 8:30. The choir was singing today and we had to practice...so once we were done, then I was able to wrangle the kids outside for the picture. There were pretty daffodils outside that were all shaded when I got to church, but by the time I got the kids out there...it just didn't work out. :( I guess another time!

No comments: