Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Emma is 11 months old! {photography}

I was pretty behind in getting Emma's pictures done, but since returning home from Utah we've been very busy and then every day this week it would snow! So finally as we were planning a visit to the park with the family I decided to go ahead and do it. It was still pretty chilly and she actually wasn't feeling that well, but if I waited for the perfect situation...it wouldn't happen!



Emma has been crawling now for a couple of weeks and she seemed to really enjoy it for awhile until she got used to it, then she was right back to wanting to be held all the time. Then she got sick, so poor baby has been pretty miserable lately.



She didn't want to have much to do with standing for awhile, but she has finally started to pick up on walking while holding onto things. NOt much, but a little! Once they crawl...I can't wait for walking! The floor is just so dirty and yucky...so the sooner they are off it the better!





Emma has the silliest little laugh and the most adorable big eyes. She still isn't super smiley, but oh how her smile does melt my heart! She loves her momma and is happy in my arms so I often give in and just have to hold her and play with her!









She HATED the grass and did not want to touch it at all! She wouldn't move from this spot when I put her on her hands and knees.




Savannah was a little jealous of the attention I was giving Emma. Well, pretty much that sums up their relationship. Two little girls who both love their mommy and want ALL the attention.





After the park we took the kids out to dinner. They had worked really hard this week with an extra school load and we needed to give them a little treat. While waiting for our food the kids were coloring and Savannah was really focusing on her drawing.


Oh how I love my little Emma and I'm so glad she is in our family. I can't believe she is almost a year! She brings much joy into our home and is such a blessing.

No comments: