Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

{Elder} Anziano Packers Return!

Oh our way to pick up Uncle Austin at the Airport! 8pm



Bringing in some luggage filled with stuff to make my kids presentable since they had been with dad all day and swimming. About 8:30pm



Golly the boys were sure excited to be with their cousins!





Finally leaving the airport because the flight was so delayed. About 9:30 pm



Back at the airport to FINALLY for real pick up Uncle Austin! 12 am



Super excited and WAY anxious!





Becca was the sign making MASTER! I'm so sad I didn't get pictures of her other banners. The one on our garage...covered the WHOLE garage! It was awesome and she even painted the Colosseum!



HE's HERE! He's HERE! All in tears. These two little boys, who were only 2 when he left were the most anxious! 12:30 am



The kids were so excited to see him. They mauled him!



Nate (the oldest) and Austin (whoops...Anziano Packer)



Meeting the new Sister in Law!



Meeting the New Nephew! The youngest to stay it out so late!



This picture just makes me emotional! How I love this kid.



The whole family just in shock that he's finally home!



The kids were great helpers at finding Austins luggage!



We didn't get to bed until 1:30 and poor Austin had been traveling for nearly 26 hours! BUt he didn't show his tired at all the next day. He was so pumped to be around everybody....I still don't know if it ever caught up to him! He was such a great missionary and it's still unbelievable that he is home, but I'm so grateful for him! I love you Austin!

1 comment:

Herways Go West said...

Elder Packer is home! Yipee! What excitement. I can feel the vibes from here. Great that so many could be there for the homecoming. Aaargh. missed it again.