Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Family Time!

Saturday morning we went swimming again. This time though I had Cassandra take Emma back to the room for a nap...she was a TIRED baby!

Duck finished working early enough to join us for some of our activities which the kids were SUPER excited about!

First we went to the FAmily Fun Center



Then stopped at the High Desert Museum just south of Bend. I had no idea what to expect and was pleasantly surprised and shocked! It was free on Saturday which is why I decided to go, otherwise we probably wouldn't have. I didn't think the kids would enjoy it and I figured it would be something small...like that usually only a few people go to once in awhile. When we arrived they had military ushers because there were so many people! The parking lot was huge and it was full! We actually had to wait in a line to get in. The kids LOVED It! There were fantastic exhibits for all ages, live animals and even trails to visit buildings with more exhibits! It was very educational and really need to learn more about this area of Oregon. I would totally recommend it free or NOT free!

No comments: