Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Maliyah's Baptism and Pictures

We took these4 pictures a few weeks before Maliyah's Baptism for the sake of making invitations. Her invites turned out beautiful. I hadn't really thought about doing this, it was kind of a Last minute thing, but I'm now soooooo grateful I have these pictures. They truly capture Maliyah's true self, her innocence and inner beauty.

Maliyah is a very loving, caring and sensitive person who has taken her Baptism Covenants very seriously. I'm so proud of her and her desire to do good and make her Heavenly Father Proud.











 









The actual day of Maliyah's Baptism we took a few pictures before it got too dark

 











At the actual Baptism these are the only pictures we got :( but at least we got something. Maliyah chose to wear my Baptism dress which I think was awesome. It might have been old fashioned, but I think special that she chose that.

GRRRRRrrrrr her baptism pictures are now some of those that don't want to be taken off the DVD! I'm so sad! I'll have to have mom email them to me.

No comments: