Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The rest of December 2011!!!

A few other things we did to finish off 2011:

A visit to Temple Square

 




A sisters overnight getaway!



this is how we fashionably keep track of the room key while in the hot tub!



We went to lunch with mom at Gardiner Village and then the plan was to take Sister Pictures. This was kinda the only great one we got because it was literally FREEZING!!! The wind was blowing awful and just added to the cold. There were a few others but they are some of the ones I can't seem to get off the DVD.



Playing at the Wall to Wall Trampoline and foam pit 'Get Air' facility at the Sportsplex!



Lots of fun park time!

 



Being silly and having fun with cousins

 

Our Wonderful Christmas Eve and DAY!
(I have a ton more pictures I would love to share but all these pictures I took with my mom's camera and I was having a hard time getting them off the DVD's I burned. Maybe another time!)

 

 

 

And then Bringing in the NEW YEAR!!!



No comments: