Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cheek to Cheek

I love taking pictures of Emma. Can you tell? I can't get enough of that girl! Unless it's between the hours 10 pm and 6 am.

Photobucket

She got her first teeth this last month! She is so cute with them! oooh and those lips I just want to kiss them!

Photobucket

Everytime I pull out the camera and take pictures of her the kids come a runnin' and want part of the action. I think I've mentioned this before. This time I was trying to teach Jayden to get close to her and put his cheek on hers. I even had him come close to me and I put my cheek next to his then told him to do that to Emma. Lol, the following was the result.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

He didn't quite get it. Then I asked Ky to do it. Thinking, he's older...he could probably figure it out. Nope.

Photobucket

She was lovin' the attention though.

No comments: