Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cheek to Cheek

I love taking pictures of Emma. Can you tell? I can't get enough of that girl! Unless it's between the hours 10 pm and 6 am.



She got her first teeth this last month! She is so cute with them! oooh and those lips I just want to kiss them!



Everytime I pull out the camera and take pictures of her the kids come a runnin' and want part of the action. I think I've mentioned this before. This time I was trying to teach Jayden to get close to her and put his cheek on hers. I even had him come close to me and I put my cheek next to his then told him to do that to Emma. Lol, the following was the result.

 



 

He didn't quite get it. Then I asked Ky to do it. Thinking, he's older...he could probably figure it out. Nope.


She was lovin' the attention though.

No comments: