Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthdays

I had a friend over Friday morning to make some applesauce. I've only done it once before and never in this amount. I have never waterbath canned on my own. Like in my own house. I have done other methods, but not this way. Last year I learned how to do pears...this year applesauce and dried prunes. Slowly but surely I'm growing up!





Yeah I pretty much ate these all gone already. They were yummmmmy.



This month we have two birthdays. Jayden will be 4 and Maliyah will be 8. Yes. 8. I'm not ready to talk about that yet.

Anyway when birthdays come up we take the birthday child out with us on our date night for their own birthday date. WE do dinner and then go to the store to see what things they might want for their birthday. Maliyah and Jayden both agreed they could share their birthday date. Obviously as you can see in the pictures below...this wasn't a problem. They had a blast together!



No comments: