Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blog Update 10-23 through 10-30-11

Wow! What a busy week. I don't enjoy being so busy...although I am driven when busy and I get much more done. I need to find some balance!

I had two photo shoots for my friends preschool this week (that's a total of 24 kids). I took pictures for two families, had my Music Class Halloween Party, FINALLY started ward choir practices last week, tried to squeeze in school and piano with the kids each day, had a preschool halloween party (thank heavens I didn't have to put that one on!) , then of course just being Halloween week had to help 5 little ones (and myself) put together costumes for all our Halloween events! Whew! And now I have 5 photo shoots worth of pictures I need to get edited and done with. Thank heavens though the events of this next week aren't looking quite as crazy as this week. Although I'm sure enough will come up!

Enjoy some fun pictures of all our events this week!

Oh! And here are a few from my two recent photo shoots I finally finished up















this was a mural downtown that was black and white.







And if you didn't recognize her already this was Jade our favorite Baby sitter EVER! Unfortunately she is getting older and little less available than she used to be. :(



No comments: