Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Surprises, Birthdays and SO much more!

Since it's been so long since an update, I have of course a bazillion pictures. I was really good and selected just a few favorites (which still really added up) to share in this post. I'll try to be brief too and not bore you too much!

Sewing Lessons! The kids each helped and learned how to make pants and a scripture bag.
Maliyah did most of hers all on her own!

 



She is so much like her mother. She loved it!

 



Emma likes watching sewing lessons!



The beginning of October Duck was going out of town and surprised me and the kids! He had been arranging with my sister...her coming to visit! It was the greatest surprise ever!

These are just from a BBQ we went to with some friends while Janine was here.



We did the HOme Depot craft with the kids and of course baby girls were stuck in the cart. Don't they look like they are having fun with eachother?



Watching Conference and playing Conference Bingo!





My two cute baby girls.



Janine Lovin' on Emma!



We took all the kids on a bike ride/walk and were able to get a picture of all of them. Janine's oldest didn't come with her since he had school, but otherwise all the kids!



Maliyah also loves doing hair...like her momma. Good thing she has such a nice Aunt Neenie to let her do it on!



I'm anxious to see what color her eyes are going to stay. They are ever changing, but sure look cool right now!







Emma playing with a toy! She finally discovered that if she held on long enough and moved it would make noise! She had fun with it forever.



Picking apples.





Just after Janine left it was my birthday. I was pretty bummed she couldn't have stayed for it, but even if she had...I still would have been bummed when she left! Janine thanks so much for sacrificing and coming out. It was the best week ever!

Here is Emma enjoying the tissue paper from my birthday gifts. She played with it forever!~



 

Beautiful flowers from my Mother-in-law and Friend Ann.



In the morning of my birthday we all went bowling together, then that afternoon Duck took me up to Medford for the Temple, dinner and then we went to the batting cages! I've never done that before and it was really fun! Thanks babe for one of the best birthdays ever!







No comments: