Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Continuing!

The weather has been really nice so we have tried to take advantage of it!





Just a few silly pics of the kids! This was the day that I caught Emma scooting backwards for the first time!





Lol, this picture makes me laugh! I had just gotten the boys out of the bath and sent them to their room to get jammied. Ky got mixed up and came out wearing Jayden's pj's! They both have the same pants and he totally didn't notice!



Last week for Family Home Evening we had a Talent Show. WE set the train table in front of one of our hanging curtains (you should see my basement if that doesn't make sense to you) and then each person had a turn performing! It was awesome. I laughed so hard and the kids laughed at me! At the end all the kids used the glow sticks ky had used in his talent, we turned out the lights and turned on the music and I just took cool pictures while they danced! I want to put them in a slide show as I took tonz, but here is one for now!

No comments: