Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Emma is 6 months old!

I still can't believe it's been six months since Emma was born, but yet at the same time it feels like she has been part of our family forever! Here are a few things I said about my girl in my journal:

She broke her first tooth today. When I let her on her belly she has scooted backwards before. IN her crib on her back she tends to scoot thus smashing her head up on the top of the crib! She babbles dadda a lot. She growls. She still wakes at least 3 times a night. She is a bit fussy, but yet sometimes amazingly good. She still likes her toes and her hair is barely growing. She still has these big dark eyes and round cheeks that I just can't get enough of! a couple weeks ago she finally figured out how to shake a toy and get entertainment out of it! She doesnt do it a lot, but at least she has done it once. I love when they start really getting into toys and things!~She give slobbery wet kisses all over my face and lights up when I walk to her and just melts and screams when I walk away. I love that baby girl so much! Emma you are special to me!


Her brothers and sisters just adore her and EVERY time I take the camera out to take pics of her, they all come running to be in the picture with her! They are great helps with her and sure seem to love her as much as me!

We took these pictures the other night and I didn't realize how early I was going to lose light so we didnt have a lot of time. I have to totally give all credit for the pumpkin idea to Duck. I just wanted her sitting in a pumpkin but we didn't have one big enough.





Those big eyes and yummy lips!



Still loving her toes!



A Couple weeks ago I had some hair and bow classes as my house. I had looked at a lot of pictures of Feather hair creations and liked them but I didn't have any feathers. Later during our bow making night I thought up the idea for the Fall Leaf Hair Clip...and LOVED how they turned out! I made 3, one for each of my girls. This one is actually the one I made for Maliyah, but loved the larger size for pictures.

No comments: