Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just more PIctures...and BYU vs. UTAH

A gal friend here gave this Flower Clip to me when Emma was born. I've used it for Nannies but not for Emma yet. This particular friend had been over the day before helping me craft and so this day we wore the flower clip just for her! Thanks Rachel!

Oh I can't get enough of those big dark eyes!











lol, these next ones make me laugh. One of the classes at the Craft Day is a FHE lesson kit. I wanted to see if I might use one of the kids' faces for a smiley and frowny face thing. Well Jayden didn't want to help at first, but then he tried to frown for me. Lol...he had a hard time keeping from smiling!

 

 



BYU vs UTAH game! So, I'm not huge into watching football on TV, but Duck is. So when he mentioned it was the BYU Utah game...I thought we could have a little family fun with it. We told the kids about the two teams....let everybody pick red or blue and then painted faces. Even Emma was in on the action!





We played minute to win-it type games and kept track with points for each game. At the end of all three games we added up all the points for a winner!





Like the actual game...red won. But UNLIKE the real game...they only won by 1 point. Then we made RED rice crispy treats. It was a fun night! We just might have to do this again when the Duck's play the Beavers! Go DUCKS!!!

No comments: