Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Weekly Update 7-17 through 7-24-11 Emma's 3 month pictures

I'm not going to say much. Just read on and enjoy the pictures!

This first group is from Emma's 3 month pictures. The weather wasn't cooperating and Emma would get impatient pretty quick, but after a few tries we finally got a few cute ones! My friend from church made this darling little bonnet, so I made a little dress to match. I thought it was perfect with this week being Pioneer Day!




 



This field is just right by my house and I love it! There are a few little farms near by. Even in the winter when it's all covered in snow, it's very pretty!

 

We tried a few shots in the backyard. Pretty much Emma just HATES being on her tummy. In the process though, she rolled all the way over on her own!

 

 

She's just finally been able to handle the bumbo and she really likes it! After too long I think it gets tiring to sit up....but she seems to like the new view.



 

No comments: