Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Various things...silly faces, broken noses? horse lessons

One day I found Savannah standing in front of the air conditioner making all kinds of faces. By the time I got the camera, the faces stopped and this was the only one I got. It was pretty funny though!



Then she got mad I was taking her picture and she threw a fit. Then she got EVEN madder because I was taking pictures of her fit!

 

Monday night Kyson fell on the edge of the deck and hit his face pretty hard. This picture does NOT show nearly how bad it looked...but the bump was so big it made it look like he had totally disfigured his nose! I thought he had broke it for sure, but lucky he didn't! It's now lovely and bruised but thank goodfully doesn't hurt much anymore.



We went out to Sprague River for Riding lessons again this week and as usual the kids had a blast!



 

Our friend Michi came out with her kids to join in the fun. I think I'll announce every time we go out! It was really fun to have some extra friends!



This second picture she is blowing raspberries and flipping her lip. She has totally found entertainment in that lately.

 



Maliyah loves riding bare back. She had pretty good balance and is getting really good and controlling the horse. She can't wait to go out riding outside of the pen and on her own!


I don't post hair do's that often and I just happened to think about taking pictures of this one.

 

My little cowboys cheerleader! My mom found this outfit a few years ago at DI. All this time hanging in the closet I thought it was BYU!!

 

No comments: