Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week Update 7-24 through 7-31-11 Savannah & Ducks Birthdays!!

I still have very mixed feelings about having two birthdays on the same day, but apparently there is nothing I can do about it.

I can try to have a good attitude about it, lie saying that I love it, but that doesn't change AT ALL how difficult it is to satisfy a 32 yr old, and a 2 yr old. And I think it's only going to get harder from here on out!

besides birthdays and what will be posted below, a few other things from this week:

Emma sticks out her tonque on purpose, laughs and loves to grab her toes
Jayden thinks you go to a Cemetary to die and he never want to go there
Kyson discovered he can swim without goggles on.
Maliyah learned how to ride a 2 wheeler all on her own!
I finally scored two points in a softball game
Duck resigned from Pitcher after the softball game

No comments: