Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Softball League & swim Lessons

Some friends in the ward started a team in the Adult Softball league and asked us to play with them. I'm not in the least bit athletic, but I thought it would be something fun to do with DUck and hopefully I'll get a little exercise in the process. Our first game was interesting. I had fun, but Emma cried nearly during the whole thing and we lost...40-5 (or something close to that). I'm not super competitive so I can still have fun while losing...but it's still not fun to lose SO bad!

Our next game was difficult because at Bat the sun was right in our eyes and you literally couldn't see the ball. BUT! the good part is it made the game go a little faster and...we won! I think by one point.



This is a pic of the kids on their last day of swim. They seem to be enjoying themselves and I learned to deal with being at the GYM from 9am to 1pm between swim, my workout and the free lunches after!



No comments: