Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunburns, Mosquito bites and Allergies

Yesterday, Saturday, we had two birthday parties to attend. Both outdoor and water parties. The night before we had been playing ball with some friends and we all got eaten alive by mosquitos. Maliyah does NOT react well and one got her right on her lower eye lid. By Saturday morning it has swollen so big! She was very concious of it and didn't like me taking her picture!

 



Our second party there was a swimming pool...and Mosquitos! By the end of the night after baths...we were using everything is the closet! Bum cream, neosporin, anit-itch cream, aloe vera and eye drops!

 

Jayden wanted me to watch him climb this huge tire. Savannah wanted to try too. Don't think she was going to get very high.

 

But Jayden Made it!



Duck and Joey were playing around in the water and Jayden joined in trying to take on Joey! It was pretty funny tot watch.

 

 





At one point Savannah stepped off the first step of the pool and went under the water. I did NOT have a suit on. I had to go in to get her! I guess I wasn't scared because I saw it happen and knew she would be fine. I actually kinda hoped it would scare her and not be so brave. Nope. BUT....later when playing with Duck, if he went under the water she got scared for him and when he came out, she would wipe the water off her face FOR him! It was pretty funny I got it on video. I'm trying to get the youtube video to be on here...but I haven't done it before so if it doesn't show up I'll leave the link.

 

The guys were playing horse shoe and Duck was being the best daddy ever...probably wishing he was laying horse shoes too!

 



Below is Kimberly, Joey, Payton and Max. It was both Max and Paytons birthdays. Happy Birthday boys!

No comments: