Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Maliyah's First Dance recital and pictures

This was Maliyah's first time ever taking Dance. She liked it, but I don't know that she will do it again in the future. She has other opportunities elsewhere with horses that she prefers!

she mainly took dance though because her friend Lauren was.





The second night I helped the girls behind stage.

 

Maliyah loved that she got to wear make-up! I also made the flowers on their hats in exchange for some free tickets to the recital. Yes they charge us to attend our own childs recital.



And since I had all those girlies together in the back I took a group picture so I didn't feel like I had to order one when they had them done. (I know, I'm such a cheapskate!)


After the 2nd recital my friend Amy and I took our girls outside to get some better pictures. Her girls are always pulling a different pose. Maliyah does it too, but I think she has also learned when I don't want her to do that...it's kinda funny how my kids are trained for pictures!





Kate is a ball of fire. She is the funniest cutest little girl!

 

 



Lauren looked is so pretty and wearing make-up really highlighted the shape of her eyes! When I took this picture this was the first natural face I got.



Then the next picture is what I got when I said smile...the the 3rd I finally got a laugh out of her and her real smile!

 

Maliyah had a blast doing dance with these girlies!



 

No comments: