Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Random June PIctures

This has got to be...okay it IS the biggest flower she has ever worn in her hair! I let her though pick out her clip that day and this is what she picked!

 

The previously largest flower we owned! Maybe...

 

Braids in her whole hair! Barely long enough to do it too!

 

This is an outfit my Grandma Wood sent to me from Accra Africa. They are there on their mission and she sent if for Emma, but since it fit Savannah I figured we would go ahead and get some use out of it. PLus it was just too cute!




 

Unintentionally they all ended up in blue that day so we had to take a picture!



 



 

Summer baby! It's finally warmed up enough to wear this stuff!

 

The boys are starting to learn about video gaming. They really aren't super good at it yet, but they are learning. Then the next picture is of Father Day. I didn't take a lot of pictures but Duck got to pick his favorite breakfast, didn't have to lift a finger all day if he didn't want to, was treated to a decorated table and banner, his choice of dinner and dessert and of course homemade cards and gifts from all the kids! I worked really hard trying to make sure everything was taken care of so he didn't have to worry about doing a thing! I hope it was great for you Duck! you are the BEST!





No comments: