Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kyson's 6th Birthday Party!

Kyson chose to have a Dinosaur theme for his birthday so we used his favorite show Dino Dan to start with. WE had a blast! Maliyah and Grandma Duck were miracle workers helping me pull everything together in just a day! WE were also blessed with the greatest weather of the week.

This is Jayden all tied up with tape



Maliyah made these cupcake toppers. The cupcakes we just frosted then dipped in crushed oreos. Yum!

 

Maliyah also made this penant banner. Printouts from Nick Jr.



I was so pleased when I went to zurchers and found this T-rex pinata for only $9.00! Kyson was EVEN more thrilled! It was exactly what he wanted. The only bummer...we only got through three kids before it busted open!

 



Kyson LOVED every present he got! I feel awful that I never got out personal thank you's, but to all those that came....THANK YOU! he really and truly loved it all!

 

 

My best friend (sister-Janine) and her darling baby girl Micaela!



Grandpa with our newest angel!

1 comment:

Hunsaker said...

it was a fun party!