Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekly (oh wait...maybe 3 week) Update!

Has it really been three week? Actually only two. But last time I posted I was a week late...so I do have pictures from nearly 3 weeks ago because oh my gosh! Emma is 4 weeks old! Tomorrow she is a month...I can't believe it! (I have to take pictures again already?)

It has taken so much time for me to just get through all these pictures and get them on here I don't have much time to write about them. I'm going to briefly label what the events might be and then hopefully I'll come back soon this week to write about them. So, if you want to read about it all...come back!

Also because there was so much to be posted at once it's about three pages long, so make sure to back track so you can see it all! BUT...if you wanna just HURRY, then at least skip down to see Emma's 1st photoshoot, and then Savannah's 21 months pictures!

(after I update this group of posts..it will be another 3 weeks as we'll be visiting Utah! Hurray!)

No comments: