Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

End of the year Preschool PIcnic Party!

My Three Girlies!



A gal in our preschool group lives about an hour out in a town called Sprague River. They have a farm, horses and all kinds of fun stuff! So for our end of the year preschool party she offered her home! It was a bit of a drive, but worth it! The kids had so much fun!

 

 

She is trying to get out here, but she doesn't like touching grass and she couldn't figure out how to get out without touching it!



Of course this is where I found Maliyah most of the time.

 

 



 

 

Maliyah was pretty proud that she got to run on a horse for the first time. Heather (pictured below) offered to give Maliyah riding lessons if for free, we would of course just have to drive up there. I asked Maliyah dance or horses. Well I'm sure you can just guess what her answer was! So hopefully this week we are headed to sprague river this week for her first riding lesson!

 

What a beautiful place!


YAY for Preschool Rocks!

1 comment:

Shalamar said...

You are amazing!! I can't believe you posted almost a months worth of activities! I'm glad you put all those pictures of when you were here on your blog. I took some :-) I'm so grateful you guys were able to come down for so long and hang out. I'm soooo glad I was able to meet Emma! She's so sweet! All of your kiddos are. You're just all around amazing, I love you so much and I'm grateful to have you as a sister (in-law).