Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Savannah is 21 months

These first two pictures were my first attempt, but that was all I got. She was really clingy and when you are doing the pictures on your own...and that child wants your hand or to be held...you can't really do much about that. So we just sat, read stories then went back home.





The next day I decided to try something a little different. Put on warmer more comfortable clothes, then had the family with us. She was WAY more comfortable this time and willing to just run around and have fun. I was able to just follow her around and take some cute pictures.





 



 

After our walk we met up with some friends at the park for play and a picnic dinner. It was a blast! We stayed forever then went out for ice cream after. Thanks Davis family for joining us for our family late night!

 

 

 

 

Dalyn and Ryan having me take pictures of them jumping off the swings. They were pretty brave!

No comments: