Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Fun

Last Sunday in Primary the kids made valentine cards to be delivered to a retirement community. We met up Friday during lunch time to deliver them and sing a few songs. the residents were awesome! They loved the cards and were so thrilled for us to be there. I was unsure what it would be like, or what their response would be, but it was wonderful. I can't wait to do it again!








We continued some fun valentine activities this week including writing sticky heart notes on Daddy's mirror, a giving notes to eachother in our valentine buckets.



One day I left a Puzzle for duck with a note attached that said 'You complete me like a puzzle!' Then for our date night last night we attempted it. We spent 2 1/2 hours and this is what we got done. I have hopes we can finish tonight, but I have a feeling we won't make a dent!

No comments: