Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Preschool Valentine Party (homeschool activities)

Thursday I hosted the Preschool Valentine Party. Since I already do one for my music classes it just makes sense for me to do the preschool one too. I also hosted it last year so we used a lot of the same ideas. Each mom takes turns helping with a holiday party and I had the pleasure of working with my friend Jen!

This was Maliyah finishing up her craft (decorated white lunch bags for their valentine exchange). Of course being the oldest child there, and the crafty person she is...she was the last one still decorating!





Parachute Games























Heart Walk







They loved the parachute!





We also had a heart hunt, singing time, Don't Eat Val, and a snack of course! We tried to keep it shorter and more simple this year...and it was! But we still had a blast playing with about 20 preschoolers!

No comments: