Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Weekly Update (uh...most of December!)

There has been so much going on that a real update hasn't really happened has it? Well for awhile anyway. If you haven't read yet our Christmas letter and seen the family picture click here. I was just ready to get the rest of our pictures up rather than keeping that the first post on the blog.

We had a wonderful Christmas, relaxing vacation and Super Fun New YEars! Thanks so much to the Duckworths for coming for christmas, it was seriously wonderful!

I am excited about this new year...adding to our family and the goals that we have set for ourselves. I love seeing my children grow up and this year to have my first child 8 and get baptized will certainly make it a year to remember! Happy New Year Everyone!!

No comments: