Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekly Update January 2nd-9th

This weeks update will all be done in one post. I didn't take a ton of pictures this week, and honestly there aren't too many fabulous things to tell you this week. I tried really hard to be organized and keep on top of things so that getting back into school and routine wasn't too stressful! AND...I think for the most we succeeded. I had a crappy day Friday because of my forgetfulness, mindlessness, whatever you want to call it. I wasted my time and there is nothing I hate than when I waste my own time!

Saturday morning was our beginning of the year Meet and Greet Primary activity and other than the craziness to pull all my responsibilities together the activity went really well! WE had a full on fabulous breakfast with the bishopric and missionaries serving. The teachers had get to know you games to play with their classes, the little ones took a tour of the church to find their classrooms (which proved to be helpful today) and from what I could see it all went well!

Later that afternoon I felt we needed a little timeout with the family so we went to the sports park to play with dads new remote control car. The kids love it when Duck has it chase them, but ultimately they love taking turns with it. Savannah squeals like she is scared but really loves it!













Savannah found her reflection in the car window and thought it was pretty cool!



Later Saturday night we had our family late night and stayed up watching a movie. After a REALLY late night Friday, and really early morning Saturday I was pretty tired, but stayed up with the kids. I'm feeling it today!

This morning before Church savs was being silly so I grabbed the camera. She was playing peekaboo with me. That girl just knows how to make me laugh!

PEEK



A



BOO!!



2 comments:

Rachel Garcia said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the new Header Pic!

Dixie Packer said...

I loved Savanna's peek a boo. It looked like tons of fun with Duck's remote control truck.