Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Savannah is 18 months!

This little girl has my heart more than I could imagine! She can be wild and adventurous, crazy and throw a tantrum like I have never seen (okay I lied Kyson is the winner there) but even when she is mad, I can't help but just hold her and kiss her and love on her!
She has so many funny faces, can give the moodiest crusty's, and has the funniest laugh! Lately when I do her hair and have her stand in front of the mirror she does this little happy dance with a cheesey smile. When I tell her to say cheese usually it's a HUGE open mouth smile. Lol, oh she cracks me up. And what's even funnier...is when I take her pictures....to document all these great faces, all she wants to do is give her her pouty crusties. That crazy girl!


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

I think these next two were my favorite! She had wanted me to put the gloves on, but then suddenly decided she didn't like them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Hunsaker said...

oh man! those are so so soooooooo cute camille! not even just the subject! but the photography is beautiful. I love where you took them, and the fun bright colors. the red door is awesome! good job! miss those cute kids!