Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Savannah is 18 months!

This little girl has my heart more than I could imagine! She can be wild and adventurous, crazy and throw a tantrum like I have never seen (okay I lied Kyson is the winner there) but even when she is mad, I can't help but just hold her and kiss her and love on her!
She has so many funny faces, can give the moodiest crusty's, and has the funniest laugh! Lately when I do her hair and have her stand in front of the mirror she does this little happy dance with a cheesey smile. When I tell her to say cheese usually it's a HUGE open mouth smile. Lol, oh she cracks me up. And what's even funnier...is when I take her pictures....to document all these great faces, all she wants to do is give her her pouty crusties. That crazy girl!


 



 



 



 



I think these next two were my favorite! She had wanted me to put the gloves on, but then suddenly decided she didn't like them!



1 comment:

Hunsaker said...

oh man! those are so so soooooooo cute camille! not even just the subject! but the photography is beautiful. I love where you took them, and the fun bright colors. the red door is awesome! good job! miss those cute kids!