Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Potty Training, Finally our HomeSchool Room, Family Game Night

Potty Training. SO dreaded, but went SO well! I really did dread it, mostly because I hate not doing anything. And that really was the hardest. Making sure I wasn't being distracted so I could give all my attention to Jayden. Not to mention with how tired I have been this pregnancy as I sat with him...I would fall asleep doing everything! Watching movies, reading books, playing puzzles, computer games....me sleeping. Yuck, it was exhausting!

Jayden got this Kn ight helmet from a birthday party and his sword was a potty prize....sir Jayden was storming the castle!

 

These pictures are really for my mom and any other interested, but I have been meaning to get these pictures taken forever and I finally did. I have a really narrow lens on my camera so it was really hard to get these taken in that small room. Maybe next time I'll use my little point and shoot.

 

this and our library book shelf are raingutter shelves, which were a cute idea and very inexpensive, but honestly I don't LOve them. They don't sit completely level and the library books are heavy enough that they always cause the shelf to lean forward. It works pretty good for my posters though.









As you can see I'm not even using the library shelf for books anymore. WE didn't used to get so many books, but now I get them 3 weeks out so we end up with too many to fit in the shelf.

 


Working on a craft.









It has been a great space although small. I'm just grateful for it!

One night the kids had wanted to play some games so I introduced a new one to them. There is an 'it' person and each player takes a turn taping their face! It's really funny, I laugh so hard and the kids got a kick out of it!









Tip: if you plan on trying this out it works best with the transparent scotch tape!

No comments: