Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekly Update 7-5 through 7-18-10

Really I don’t even know where to begin to tell about this week! Well actually it’s been two weeks, but it feels like it’s been a week. Time just flew being out of town. I went to Chicago and Nauvoo last week and it was an amazing trip. (I also want to THANK SO MUCH those wonderful ladies that helped care for my children while I was gone. I knew they were in good hands and I'm so grateful to have such great friends.)

I’m going to get right to it and start sharing about all our events and pictures, but first I want to make sure that all my family and any friends reading know, that I LOVE this restored gospel of Jesus Christ. He is my Savior and Redeemer and without Him and His great sacrifice we would not be able to return to our Father in Heaven. I LOVE the prophet Joseph Smith. I know that he restored the true gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth and I’m so grateful for his faith, goodness, dedication, and willingness to submit all to the Lord. Without him I would not be where I am today. He sacrificed all to fulfill the plans that Heavenly Father had for him and this gospel. I know that He was a true prophet of God and that he did see God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ. I’m so grateful for the pioneers and their sacrifices so that the gospel could remain on this earth. I know that our prophet continues to receive revelation from God today to help build and lead His church. I pray that throughout my life I can live in a way that would please Him and help me return to him some day.

No comments: