Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Duck and SAvannah!

The biggest events of all this weekend was the oldest and youngest in our family birthdays! Friday, the 30th, was Ducks 31st birthday and Savannah’s 1st. We went camping for their birthdays and invited a few friends to join us. It was a blast and the kids LOVED being able to have friends out camping with us! Thanks to all those who made such a sacrifice to join us!

I can’t believe my baby is 1 year old! Today she rode in a front facing car seat for the first time! She is 28 ½ pounds and even though she doesn’t look it, she sure feels it! She is hilarious. She always has a smile for me and bless her heart even after suffering from what we think might have been Rubella, she still would flash a smile or two for the camera!
I wish I had time to go on and one about those two special people in my life, but you mostly just want to see pictures anyway, so I’ll get to that. All I have to say is Duck is the best, and I hope Savs will always be my little angel!

Here is our simple email invite we sent out…she is too cute!



Blowing out candles and eating cake, mmmm the best! We had yummy watermelon angel food cake with cool whip and blue berries. Even though Savnnah loved it, she wouldn’t eat it on her own! For me to take pictures, my friend Kimberly had to finger feed it to her! Goose.





Savs with one of her presents, and her and Max eyeing eachother! Savannah’s first present was one from Grandma Duck. I wasn’t sure if she would even care, but as we opened it, her eyes got big, she put on the biggest smile and then just grabbed, put up to her face, and stared into the eyes of her new baby doll. She loved it! She actually really has had fun with and loved all her presents! She is an easy one to please!




The kiddos all got these sunglasses. Cheapos from wally’s, but they all LOVED them!

No comments: