Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

4th/5th of July and Paytons birthday

Because the 4th was on Sunday this year we decided to only watch the city fireworks and not do them ourselves. We had a relaxed 4th blogging and taking care of a sick Jayden. I cooked a super yummy grill dinner of all kinds of veggies, chicken, and shrimp. Then dessert….oooh yummy. A watermelon cake topped with coolwhip and fruit. I did half cakes because I was taking one to a friend, so my square flags looked weird, but golly they tasted good!

But, then Monday Duck was able to purchase fireworks ½ off and we lit them that night for FHE! It was so much fun, but Jayden was still not feeling too perky and sat in the car the whole time. In fact he did that the night before for the city fireworks too!




















Also on Monday was our friend Payton’s Birthday Party. For those of you who read frequenly know that the Price family can throw quite a party. We were there for 3 hours! I took nearly 250 pictures. Ridiculous!! But I’ll just show a few. Funny thing is that there weren’t that many of my own kids. Jayden was still sick so stayed behind with Duck, Savannah was always sitting too close for me to take her picture and if I moved away she just cried! The other too were so crazy running around having fun! It was a good day though.

Opening presents




Paytons Day care mommy holding SAvs




Babies









Payton and his Nanna




 









Max is just two weeks older than Savannah, but was walking when he was 8 months old. That kid is all over! He got a hold of a sucker and was totally lovin’ it!

No comments: