Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Temple Square

On my brothers' agenda was to go to Temple Square, so for family home Evening on the 22nd we all went together. They actually wanted to go to see the Joseph Smith movie which we joined them for, but I went a few minutes early so I could show the kids all the stuff in the Visitors Center. I could have spent another hour with them there and then another day to take them to the museum, but all I had was 15 minutes!

The JOseph Smith Movie is playing in the Legacy Theatre and Maliyah and Kyson really were interested in watching it. Jayden of course had other intentions, but Maliyah asked some really good questions. She even asked why I would cry often during it! All I can say is Thank you from the bottom of my heart to those amazing Pioneer men, women and children that have made it possible for our Church to be where it is today!



No comments: