Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Joint Homecoming & Farewell

Sunday the 21st was the long awaited joint homecoming/farewell for Elders Packer and Packer! There was quite the crowd during sacrament, all of church AND at the house all afternoon. It was crazy, but a wonderful event. They both gave wonderful talks and it was fun to have all the family visit that I rarely get to see. My Aunt Janine came to spend the weekend and help out. She was a saint and made it possible for the rest of us to actually be a little lazy! In fact I don't think I have sat more doing nothing EVER!



The next three pictures are of my brother Jaron's family. The live in Idaho and aren't always around when I visit so I was very grateful they stayed the whole weekend as well!







Elder Austin Packer & Elder Jordan Packer



More cousins...aren't they too cute!

 

This is my beautiful cousin Savannah.



And then our Savs with my cousin and mom Renee. Savannah's name is Savannah Renee.



This is just the immediate family that was there (Duck was the ONLY one missing) including all 11 grandbabies and the two that are on their way, and then the next picture is just of the siblings and my parents.



Me, Nate, Jordan, Jaron, Austin, Rebecca, Brent, Mom, Dad, Janine

No comments: