Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Clearfield Aquatic Center

Another thing on my brothers list of things to do was to play raquetball and go swimming. We met up with them and went swimming at the Clearfield aquatic center which is one of our favorite places to go.



The kids had a blast and it was great to have my dad and brothers help as Janine and I didn't have suits to go into the water with!





There is this little play area with a slide that the kids went on over and over and OVER!











there is also a very LARGE water slide that my blessed brothers went on over and over and over again so that all the kids could have turns.





























Yes, I even had them take Savannah down it!













Thanks Austin and JOrdan for the great excuse to do this!

No comments: