Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Splish Splash~ Savannah LOVES the bath!

S E R I O U S L Y ! ! !

SAVANNAH LOVES THE BATH! That girl could stay in the bath for hours. This particular night, I think it was Friday night, her and Maliyah were in it together. Maliyah was spitting water out and it would make Savannah laugh so hard! She would just be playing with a toy, Maliyah would spit the water and Savannah would bust up laughing. And then she would stop laughing as quickly as she started! But the longer they went on, the harder she would laugh. I finally had to tell Maliyah to stop because it was giving Savannah awful hiccups.

I took a lot of video which I'm not posting today, but here are a couple of pictures I took after the laughing frenzy. She was just making funny faces and having fun...I can't help but take pictures!






No comments: